Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm bored...

Robert, his friend Brandon and I went bowling last week and I beat them in 2 games! Muhahahahahaha!
The roll of death!
This is why we don't share a room anymore...
Ahh!
I was watching Americas Funniest Home Videos late at night and was laughing so hard my glasses got wet from crying :)
Chantel woke up from my laughing
Man I am cute!
And so is she!
Excited for Stake Conference
All cozy while reading Gary Potter
Life just wouldn't be right without my sidekick
I think I already put this one on, but in color...woops
Embrace New Balance.

Chev and Meagan

3 comments:

bboycookie said...

hahaha loving the pics~ weeeeee keep smiling.

Annette and Family said...

Thanks!!

Sher said...

i miss you silly girl! call me! i love all the pics. aren't sister pics fun!