Sunday, March 8, 2009

Me and the crazies!!










While I am waiting for my pictures to download on the computer, I will write a quick summary of the last week. For starters, I LOVE the family. I think I have come to a greater appreciation for all of my siblings lately. I realized I wasn't spending enough time getting to know Kevin and Brandon. I always seem to put them aside when I am making plans, probably because of the age difference. So I decided lately that I need to include them in my life a little more and make sure they are just as much my friends as the rest of the siblings. I feel really grateful that I have such an amazing family and that we are so extremely close with one another. I've recently realized how rare our family really is, and I need to do all I can to be a good sister, daughter, aunt and friend.
Now moving on to the next subject, Kevin and I went to the Phoenix Museum of Art Friday night and it was SO MUCH FUN!! We made fun of most of the art because..well...a lot of it was kinda creepy or strange. But! There was a lot of amazing stuff too:) So I posted some pics from that trip. On Thursday Mom, Chantel, Yvette, Gray-Matter, N-Dawg and I went to a Mexican restaurant and it was so good. I love going out and stuffing my face! Well, that pretty much sums it up! I'm having lots of fun and trying to stay sane! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Haha Annette! I liked how you threw in that random picture of you with the toilet paper in your nose. We miss you guys. Hope you're doing well!

PS - you should come out and visit before you go on our mission :) It'd be fun!

Sher said...

yo, thanks for tellling me you had a blog! lol, nah, I forgive you! ;)