Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mission Call!

My conversation with Adam and Sarah...

Everyone seemed to laugh at me when I called them! Geez!
Reading my call

Dining at the Golden Corral with Chantel, Momma and all the Sun City geriatrics :)

Chantel and her bun of death
Dancing on my day off
Mom, Dad and I took Telly to Cheesecake Factory for her 20th bday :)
Happy Barfday!
As everyone heard, I received my mission call to the Texas Fort Worth Mission, English speaking! I am so excited and a little nervous. As everyone also knows, I am dating someone also. We've been dating for about a month today. Everything seems to be going really well for the time being! I am really excited about everything that is happening in my life and miss everyone so much! I love you all!

2 comments:

F Montierth said...

Congrats on your mission call!!! Ahh, so much going on! I remember the exact same thing for me. Just keep your focus on the Lord, everythign will either fall into place or fall out. Keep me posted!

kedwards said...

Congratulations on your call. I never got that far... :) Everything will work out for the best. Love ya!