Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas/ New Years 2008

We went to a New Years dance, it was AWESOME:)

Doin' my Russian dance


You can't celebrate without a little bubbly and some smokes
He's giving you the stink eye George!
Little Nathan:) He makes the cutest noises!
Sneaky little devil!
Always after me lucky charms

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum:)
Yvette Sarah and Steph should have been in this shot too :(
Wednesday putting a spell on mom
I love daddio :)
We went to Cabellas for the day, it was so fun!
Christmas story bully
I love that carrot top!
And these carrot tops...*cough...
Ethan likes his food with a little foot crust and poo particles.
Don't forget bum barnacles...
They may look like stitches...but they are really spider legs. I decided to give a brown recluse a home for the winter :)
Can I just say that my hands have caused more trouble then I actually use them! I think I'll get them amputated...
Ouch!
Dang blasted good for nothing!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Question: If you were at the dance, why did you not say hi to me? Actually You ran by me, at least I assume it was you cause it was someone in the outfit you was wearing, but I didn't know it was you. If I had I would have clothes-lined you into a hug or something.

Also totally amputate your hands, they aren't worth the hassle.

Five Bresees said...

You caught my good side

Danielle and Derrick said...

I can't believe that spider on your nose! I don't think Derrick would even do that.

Five Bresees said...

Hey congrats again on the mission call! We're so excited for you!!