Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008
















Hello everyone! Sorry this took a little longer then it should have for the Halloween pics. I've been a slacker...But, seeing as how my job is cutting everyone's hours back a full day each, I will have more time to work on my blog:) Yeah, I am pretty bummed out, New Balance isn't doing so hot at this point. So I am super sick this weekend...and so I am just sitting here on my day off bored out of my mind, eating my prunes (don't ask why I am eating them...). Anything new...well, guess what everybody!? Annette is almost ready to turn her mission papers in! All I have left is to get some shots and talk with the Stake Pres! I am so close and getting so excited to get them in! I bought a camera for my mission, and it takes video! So my first trial shot was of Graydon dancing to Jack the Pumpkin king singing his little heart out:) I miss you guys and hope everyone is doing well! Love you all!!!!

3 comments:

Cross Family said...

Hey Annette it is me Jeanette Sarah's friend. I just wanted to say I can not believe how grown up and beautiful you are. I love your pictures including the ones on Sarah's blog.

Danielle and Derrick said...

Your make up with your costume was awesome! Congrats on almost getting the mission papers ready. Let us know when you find out where you're going.

Five Bresees said...

That is so weird...Graydon's all grown up now. I haven't seen him in such a long time. When we came out in May, I think Yvette and Micah were in California. Glad you posted pictures!! I love seeing pictures of the family. Just about 3 1/2 more weeks until we come out. See you then!
Love you!